ABOUT THE NOVEL  |  BOOK READING GROUPS  |  GUESTBOOK  |  REVIEWS  |  MEET THE AUTHOR  |  NEWS AND NOTES  |  PURCHASE  |  HOME

Return to Current Guestbook

Name: Adrienne D.
Location: Issaquah, Washington
Date: December 28, 2008

(Posted on the book and school group chat request page.)  I'm a sophomore at Skyline High School. For our Honors English class, we were assigned to get into groups and choose a book to read taking place before the 1800s. My group of 4 chose your book to read. We are fascinated by the audacity of Joan during her life. Being women ourselves, we found your novel so compelling and inspirational that we would absolutely be honored to talk to you by speakerphone during our class presentation. We are also really interested in the time period, and the book's historical relevance. Our classmates would love to talk to you as well and ask you some questions. Please take our request into consideration.

Name: HaleyRae
Location: White Oak, TX
Date: December 27, 2009

Greetings. It's been two years since I first discovered Pope Joan. I was
watching Primetime television and at hand was a special on Pope Joan. My
mother and I got awfully fascinated and saw you on the screen discussing her
and your book. I JUST HAD TO GET IT! Since then I have read your book a
myriad of times and it never loses its... quintessence, I guess you could
say. I wrote you before, when I was only twelve and I promised you then
that I would achieve further than my sixth-grade limits. I did. I am. I
thank you for inspiration you have given me.

Name: Deanna
Location: Queen Creek, Arizona