ABOUT THE NOVEL  |  BOOK READING GROUPS  |  GUESTBOOK  |  REVIEWS  |  MEET THE AUTHOR  |  NEWS AND NOTES  |  PURCHASE  |  HOME

Return to Current Guestbook

Name: Alexis M. Rawlings
Date:  December 30, 2010
Location: Midlothian, VA 23113

One of our book group members has read Pope Joan and loved it. We just finished The Heretic's Daughter and wanted to read
another historical book about a strong and courageous woman. Request a speakerphone chat with the author.

Name: Carol Wathen
Date:  December 27, 2010
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida Pinellas

The book was gripping! I have ever reason to believe the movie version will convey even more of the passion and intrigue.

     Want movie and book updates from Donna?
Updated information about movie openings in your area?
Link here to be added to Donna's once-per-month (or so) newsletter list.

Name: Rosemary Riggie